In order to be able to reset your password, or unlock your account, you MUST create your myPassword profile. Once you have created your profile, you will be able to reset your password for LOIS, myLesley, Lesley email or for your network login, in the event that you forget it!
1. Go to https://mp.lesley.edu
2. Click on Edit my Profile.
3. Enter your username (do not include the @lesley.edu portion of your username) and current password.
If you don't remember your password, and haven't set up your profile yet, you will have to call 617-349-8770, or email email@example.com to have your password reset to a default password. Once you have that password, you must then set up your profile.
4. Choose questions from the drop-down list of questions for your first two profile questions and answers. You must make up your own question for the 3rd profile question and answer.
5. When you have finished entering the questions and the answers, press the Update button.
6. If you were successful, you will see the following message.
7. You can press the Return to Main Menu now button to return to the main menu.